Terms of Service
Listen, we all know that this is a great page for lawyers to rack up billable hours while they flex on you. Lots of jargon, definitions, boilerplate, and scary-sounding language about how you “agree to be legally bound” and “severability.” Nobody really reads them until something goes wrong, and by then they need a magnifying glass and a law degree to sort out the fine print.
Our ToS will probably get there someday. Right now, though, we are just a website based on a meme. But we are growing fast, so keep an eye on this space!
At Stonks, our mission is to connect top-quality companies and founders with all levels of investors on a real level, and enable those investors to own a piece of companies they believe in. At the moment, we are working our way through the approval process to become a registered funding portal under Regulation Crowdfunding. Once that is ready, we can really start executing on the mission.
For now, let’s keep our terms simple:
- Using this site means you accept these terms: if you don’t agree, don’t use the site.
- We reserve the right to update or change these terms at any time. If you keep using the site after the terms change, that means you accept the new terms.
- Use the site at your own risk.
- We may include links to other sites on our site, but that does not mean that we endorse or are affiliated with those sites. Use them at your own risk.
- You know what, just use the whole Internet at your own risk.
- You have to be 18 years or older to use this site.
- Don’t be a jerk: no illegal or unethical activity, no harassing or spamming other users or employees, no stealing data from people, no trying to hack Stonks, and no copying or reposting information from this site without permission.
- We can remove you from the platform at our discretion.
These terms are effective as of 19th April 2021. If you have any questions, you can email us at email@example.comApes together strong. Stay Stonky.